Tencent has finally released the PUBG Mobile Upgrade 0.11.0 which adds zombies mode to the game.
The PUBG Mobile upgrade 0.11.0 download size is 436MB on Android via Google Play that is not too large when compared to past PUBG Mobile update download sizes, a few of which went to a few gigabytes. According to the official PUBG Mobile Discord, the update is rolling out gradually across regions. Therefore, if you don’t see it , it will most likely be available for you later during the day. This much awaited update comes after an protracted beta for the 0.11.0 update that lasted almost a month. Zombies mode also gets an official title, now known as Survive Until Morning. Here’s what else you’ll get.
- PUBG Mobile upgrade 0.11.0 zombie mode patch notes
- Additional Zombie: Survive Until Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to live as usual on Erangel, but zombies and directors out of Resident Evil 2 will even spawn on the map. Kill them to get items and resources.
- Additional weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Additional participant Spaces, where participant information and Connections are exhibited. Pick a buddy with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Additional Pandemic Boat occasion. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits today
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the match’s anniversary with all types of rare finishes.
- Added Resident Evil two major menu theme and audio.
- Anniversary items are available while quantities last.
- Sanhok is now accessible Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character picture and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new names:”#1/100″ (permanent) and”Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi are redesigned. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for funding apparatus.
The PUBG zombies manner from the 0.11.0 update is a treat to play as we have found in the beta. More often than not, we discovered ourselves resorting to the PUBG Mobile squad feature, which pairs us with three additional players so as to increase our odds of survival. That is since a squad of four, it is much easier to kill harder creatures such as the Tyrant, which in our experience, can soak up a great deal of damage.
At the same time, having other friendly gamers makes it easier to keep a look out for opportunistic human competitors looking to kill those of us diverted by zombies.
This combination of PUBG’s battle royale game mechanics of shooting, looting, and running gels well with Resident Evil 2’s zombies. The pace of drama feels feverish despite its smaller participant count, forcing you to be more cautious of your environment than normal due to multiple threats in drama.
When it strikes all devices, this manner will be worth checking out with friends, possibly making us finally unmute other players so as to coordinate even better.
Keep in mind the expected BC into UC conversion feature as well as PUBG Mobile Prime and Prime Plus subscriptions will probably be skipping this PUBG Mobile update which appears to be squarely focussed on zombies style that’s a temporary addition to the match. What’s more isthe G63C gun may not be inserted in this update either, though it may be available when killing spiders in the Vikendi snow map.